Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Just started Breaking Dawn! ^_^
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Unexpectedly but thankful of it, Kak Nora finished reading Breaking Dawn earlier than promised. I was thrilled when she passed me the book, I almost couldnt believe myself and I think I gawked for 10seconds and did not blink my eyes looking at it. I have started reading a few pages odw home in the cramped madness train and Im psyched for it. Hmm, looks like I'll be putting aside my Beyond Ugly first altho it's halfway through already, or should I finish that first?
Not working tmr, will be going to One fullerton Starbucks quite early to do my Kws. I think I'll bring my lappie along and definitely Breaking Dawn for me to read during intervals. Tmr will most probably be my day, me, myself and I day.
PS : Im trying my best to take my time to complete Breaking Dawn because I feel so sad to complete it fast as that is totally the end of Saga :( Thanks Joanne!
|