Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Improved .05 gpa!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Today was the released of my second sem gpa! I only remember it on the way home from work. I wasnt nervous but excited for it. I had a feeling I was going to flunk it, worse than 1st sem cos for 2nd sem, I ditched class way more than the previous and I slacked most of the time, wait, only for A102 actually hahah. So I thought I was going to get at least a 2.0 but I ended up improving by .05, which I got was 3.05 Im not trying to boast or anything, just feeling very grateful. Alhamdulillah. I know there are more out there who got better, Im happy for those! At least your hardwork paid off!
Anw, was fasting today and will do the same tmr and on Wednesday. Meeting F tmr after work. Ive been super duper busy with plans and work especially. Aside all those, 2009 has been a nice start, I started off passing my retake O maths paper then improve on my 2nd sem gpa. Alhamdulillah, I hope good things awaits me in time to come! Insya'allah!<br>
|