Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
The hardcore addictive Breaking Dawn.
Friday, February 27, 2009
So yes Ive started reading, since a few days back. I even put aside Beyond Ugly to read Breaking Dawn. Remember ytd, I went to One fullerton Starbucks. The journey from Yishun to City Hall, I was all the way, excatly all the way smiling and smirking all to myself reading Breaking Dawn. At some parts, I felt like fangirl-ing (as what Jie calls it) or in other words scream and shout at the top of my voice during the climax and interesting scenes.
Well I'll continue again, Im off to watch the sooo overdued movies in my lappie. Later!
|