Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
Guess what time I slept? I hit the bed at half an hour to 4am and was awake at 830am. I dont think I'll be gymming today cos Ive got some stuff to do. Perhaps, gym tmr. Oh, and did I mention that I think Im liking Emmett because of his humour and playful attitude? Haha, yeah Im liking him besides Edward and Alice. Few more days and I'll get to start on Breaking Dawn ^_^ I cant wait to get good books! |