Accomplished!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Finally, after a few hours of editing this skin, it's successfully done.
I was 3/4 way through fasting and at 430pm at work ytd and I felt it, like Japan was invading. Haha, if you get what I mean. Then I cant help it but to confirm it and with a heavy heart yes I had Japan and had no choice but to break my 3/4 way fast. What a waste! But it's okayyy, I'll continue fasting next week (:
After work, met F at his place then we headed off to Woodlands to get dinner. Then we headed off to the arcade. It was fun! It makes me miss roller coaster rides and I want to have fun at more exciting arcades. It was getting late and besides I was having some chest problems so we headed off back. Nonetheless, I had a great time with u F syg!
The next few people for me to do some catching up with will definitely be Nasiha, Amirah and Aini. Then I cant wait for the movie marathon with Joanne and Faz at their place. We bought some movies last week and Im eager to watch the shows!
Well, I think I better hit the bed pronto before the migraines set in.
|