<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Work. Gym.
Saturday, January 3, 2009

The new student, Claris Loh (: Very beautiful for someone her age. And she looks more beautiful in reality.

Work was great, I thought I would be doing mobile today but instead I had to do Pink zone but anw, it was great too. Ethan surprised me, thanks kid. I'll elaborate in the later part.


So yeah, after work went for gym, for 2hours till I forgot that it closed at 8pm on weekends. So, reluctantly I had to change without bathing and head home.
___________________________________________________________________


Ethan Tan Wei Jie

Earlier at work, Ethan surprised me with a gift and Joshua surprised Salina with it too. Ive no idea if it was my belated 18th gift or xmas gift of New year gift. But anyway, thanks kiddo.

So I got a cute coin bag from Japan and an organiser from which looks like it's from Japan too (:

Anyway I wasnt finish with gym. The feeling I had after gym was way refreshing and gooooood. It felt really good until I even thought to myself if I were to be locked up in the gym all night, I'll probably workout using all the equipments. Haha.

I cant wait to meet Nathaniel next month. I cant wait to finish reading Twilight, 3/4 way through currently. I cant wait to spend time with F and Nasiha altho sch is starting nx wk for us. I cant wait for the I-cant-help-it feeling to go away and to feel normal about me and precious J. Well, precious, simply because our friendship has been over a decade and I dont want to lose her cos our bond and she herself is precious.