Twilight for countless times, online.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Jasper, who looks exceptionally hot in this scene.  James, altho the rival in this show, but no doubt is hot!  On the other hand, Emmet on the right hand side looks cheeeeeeeky *quirk eyebrows*  And of cos! Ed and Bel, it makes me melt whenever Ed did that to Bel. I think it's something more strong and meaningful than kissing and hugging. Well, at least to me. So guys, it's half and hour to midnight and Im still awake. So I didnt manage to complete HP Part 1 cos apparently the site decided to play prank on me. Then I decided to switch to another alternative - Twilight. Haha. Ive lost count how many times I watched it online yet it never fails to fascinate me. I bet by now F is pissed off as he reads this seeing how engrossed and head over heels I am over all this fiction characters. Perhaps he'll get even more pissed cos my upcoming entry would be about my other eyecandies. Heheheh. But you know so well, that ure the only one.
Next I will be watching would be YESman, online. Although Ive watched it 2 times in the cinemas. But anw, I'll just fast forward most parts. Haha.
Think I'll finish on YESman then talk to F and wrap it up for the night. Sch's tmr and on a lighter note, tmr's PAY DAY!
|