<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Transporter 3, AGAIN.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009


So yeah, haha! It was more of an impromptu decision to watch Transporter 3 with few of my classmates. It's the second time for me and yet it was still as amazing. After presenting, Siva and I head off to meet Aini and Izam to cwp. Cashed out my pay and went off to watch. Im glad Aini didnt regret watching it. Haha!



Im at the epilogue of Twilight. Cant wait for New moon from Joanne! Tmr will be cognitive and I think I'll be heading town to get some things then off home.



Ohhh myyyy, Im all excited for the Vietnam trip. But that's the part of being excited, infact Ive more or less learnt the consequences of being too excited based on my experiences. Well this is just my theory - If I become all so excited over something, event or etc, the day when that even happens, it wouldnt be fun, not at all. Just very normal event that I'll be happy with but not fun as I had thought it would be. This theory, works, everytime, maybe for me only. So after having said all, I'll try not to be soo excited over the upcoming trip. Haha.



Should I jog later or just do cardio work out at home? Kinda contemplating since Im all geared for jogging and cardio-ing.



Dear F, I miss you, you know?