<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
My kid who made me melt today (:
Friday, January 2, 2009

He is no other than... NATHANIEL HENG! Okay wait, there are other kids who makes me melt, but not like how Nathaniel did today, at work just now.

Faz didnt make it to work cause she wasnt feeling well. But anyway, I have always loved work on Fridays! I tell u why in the next paragraph.

So today, I had to run class with Salina at the C-D section and I was looking forward to it cos Nathaniel would be there! So Nathaniel and I we did our usual 'holycomodi' routine when we see each other. So we were talking and stuff and there were a few parts that really made me melt, made me touched by his words, words that I know, that we both know he meant.
___________________________________________________________________

ME : So Nathaniel, Fredric (another favourite kid) left me w/o saying goodbye.

NATHANIEL : I called the centre that time to say goodbye and I asked for you teacher Zana, but you were not working on that day for me to say goodbye.

ME : You remember my name?! (speaking with touched soul)

NATHANIEL : Ya of course I remember your name, how can I ever forget you?
___________________________________________________________________

Could you imagine how I felt? After months of not meeting Nathaniel, he still remembers me. Infact, most of the kids having lessons on Friday remember me. From Georgia to Melanie to Kevin to E-Jynn. They make me love my job more and more.
___________________________________________________________________

ME : Nathaniel, It's nice to have you back.

NATHANIEL : I miss you too!

ME : Do you know that among many kids, you're one of my favourites?

NATHANIEL : Yes I know teacher Zana, thank you (:
___________________________________________________________________

Now tell me, how I am ever going to quit my job? These kids, are the ones, partly, that makes me want to report for work. Awww my kids, you know I love you all. Tmr's another busy day at work but on a lighter note, the kids, my awesome kids (:

Anw, I intend to gym after work tmr, cant wait for the feeling after gymming. I smell sch! In a few days time, back to the same routine for 3 weeks. The part I dread most is not the waking up early part but it is the crowded-like-sardine-tins 169 odw to sch.