Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Halfway through Eclipse :)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Hip hip hooray. I completed reading 10 chapters of Eclipse when I was in Vietnam. If Im not wrong, I completed 8 chapters in one day in Vietnam (: Im so far halfway through the book and I cant wait to start on Breaking Dawn. After completing everything, guess Im left with the movies that Im not sure when it'll be in the cinemas. Hahha. Cant work today, and it's sad that every single day we're nearing Salina's resignation date
:( The one crazy fun woman to have at work. But well, we cant be working at K forever, sooner or later we'll have to leave the place for a better job, especially teenagers our age. Thanks to the advancing technology, we are sure a phone call, MSN, Facebook away (:
Anyway, my deepest condolences to Aishah Arin's (Kiki) family. May Allahyarham Abdul Malek ditempatkan dengan orang2 yang iman. Amin.
|