<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Ditched sch, went to work (:
Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yes I ditched school today. Went to work instead. Initially, it was the feeling of lazy to get my bum to sch then Kak Nora said she needed staff today so yeah, might as well make today for it. Besides, Ive counted my GPA for A102, I can still make it, despite the horrendous yet just-there grades. Haha. I even intend to ditch the whole of next week, the last week of Sem 2 then off for the 3months summer break! HAHA!

I have so many plans for the summer break. From working till I get tired of it to catching up with my important usual people to meeting up with those I havent met for so long already and etc. The list wont stop.

Anw, Im glad one of the challenge is over - passing Maths O level. I improved by 2 grades, Alhamdulillah. Im glad momma and daddy yankee was happy (: Now that Im done with that, I sure got other things to worry about.

Vietnam trip is in 11days time. Ive planned what to bring and wear, what bag to use, which scarf to bring, what slippers, shoes or sandals to use, the names of people I would get things for them. To those who I wont be getting it, Im sorry because fyi, the things that I'll be buying will be my own money, the setback is that, I dont have much left with me now and I even go to the extent to starve myself to save for the expenses. So yeah, hope u understand (:

After this, I'll be going for a jog then to intensive stretchings. Will be gym-ing tmr after sch then off to work cos they need staff badly.