<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
dead beat
Wednesday, January 14, 2009



It's infuriating how my msn get dc every few minutes. Anw, initially was supposed to gym with Faz but she was sick at the last minute so I gym-ed alone. Then rushed off to work till 930.




Im 1/3 done with New Moon, I hope to finish it by early of next week so I can start reading Eclipse pronto. Sch tmr, some plan to ditch class halfway to bowl. I would love to, but, tmr's module is the easiest to ace plus Im saving up for my expenses in Vietnam. I dont wanna depend too much on my parents.