<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Back from a jog!
Friday, January 9, 2009

Just got back from night jog. As usual, it's refreshing! Now Im watching The Bank Job and later, Crank, both starring Jason Statham. Jason who acted in the 3 transporters fyi. He's still as hot as ever.

After the two movies then perhaps I'll start on my intensive stretchings, crunches, sit ups, leg lifts and etc. F is at work, and I realise now how much I miss him when he's away, when we dont talk much cos we're busy with our stuff. Tmr will be Nasiha's and Zahidah's day cos I havent spend time with them for some time.

I cant wait to start reading New Moon! Anddddddd 15 more days to Vietman trip! Fast uhhh.