<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
B for the 3rd A102 UT?! Webcam with Nasiha (:
Sunday, January 4, 2009


After so long I finally did check the school email and saw UT grades were out. With slumber and nothing to worry cos I dont really care about the grades, I checked it. To my surprise, I got a B for A102 3rd UT! Well, it's something good but incredulous! HAHA! I came across the word incredulous many times when reading Twilight. There are even more words like ostentatious and etc which sounds so alien to you.

Anw, back to the topic, alto getting a B was never my aim or even was never the grade I expected to get because A102 has been the least favourite module plus I dont study for the UTs. Nevertheless, I ought to be grateful, since that is one of my resolution. Alhamdulillah.

I'll be done with Twilight in a few days time, perhaps 2 to 3? I hope to borrow New moon from Joanne HEHE. Since she has started B dawn, so I thought of reading her N moon, hopefully she hasnt lend N moon to anyone yet (:

I SMELLLLLL sch and it's sure happening tmr! I hope I'll make it on time cos for the past 3 weeks of break, Ive been sleeping late like from 4am onwards and waking up at 8 to 9am. But with sch starting tmr, 8 to 9 am is definitely not the time I need to wake up. The human traffic will definitely start tmr, with that crowded-like-sardine-tins 169 early in the morning. It's a dread sometimes.


Webcam with Nasiha was awesome, infact is still is cos Ive webcamming with her for a few hours already.