Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
230th
Friday, January 9, 2009
Short night jog last night was refreshing. During the jog I could feel that my stamina has gone down and I didnt pespire as much. Hmmm, looks like its showing me something. Reached home and did intensive stretchings, crunches, sit ups leg lift and etc for an hour. That made it even more refreshing. Thought of hitting the gym tmr after work but then will be meeting Nasiha, so dropped the idea. Sunday morning perhaps?
TGIF! The last sch day of the week, definitely many students who look forward to it. Working tmr. Oh and did I mention that my pay is almost gone? Im left with a quarter of it only. Transportation alr cost 70bucks. I definitely will work more during the summer break.
|