<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Work. YESman AGAIN. Fab's xmas party.
Saturday, December 27, 2008


Work was great. I was in Sean's arms. Awww, you know I love you. Work later on a Saturday is way hectic. All the best man.


___________________________________________________________________


After work, rushed to cwp to catch a movie with my girls. It was supposed to be the second round of Twilight for me and the third round for Joanne while the first time for Salina and Faz. But things changed and we then ended up watching YESman, which was the second time for me! And perhaps, this Sunday, movie with F, I might watch YESman with him again! For the THIRD time! HAHAHHA! Because Ive a feeling YESman is funnier than Bedtime. Since F isnt a fan of twilight, so I hafta choose other movies.

___________________________________________________________________



Exhaustingly after loads of laughter at the cinema, headed off to Fab's place for his Xmas party which is held every year. There they were, my 5NA(2007). It was awesome. The catching up session with them was awesome. Photo taking and stuff. There are more photos and I'll upload when I get them from Nasiha. Thanks Fab for the great event at your place. And people, let's make the outing happen!

Reached home around 1230 am, dead beat. Anyway, Joanne lend me her twilight book and Ive a feeling I might not sleep tonight reading it. Hehe. Me, having very insufficient rest and sleep and yet not sleeping when i have to. This way if it goes on, my health will deteriorate.

School reopens on the 5th! Fast or what!