<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Work. One day w/o F's msgs&calls.
Monday, December 22, 2008

Work. Great mini karaoke session after work with Salina. I felt better after that. It was as if when I sang out loud in the streets walking to the mrt, I was expressing my inner feelings. But anyway, whatever with that. Haha.

Tmr's another hectic day at work. Ive calculated my coming pay and hahahhaa, hope it turns out like what Ive calculated.

I seriously need to de disciplined, especially when it comes to attending K class and doing the worksheets so that I'll be able to be a completer faster. Hmmm, talking about being a completer faster, Im pretty sure that'll be one of my resolutions for 09!

Twilight-ing for the second time at the cinemas again this Friday! Hoooray!
___________________________________________________________________

I hope you feel better.