Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Work. Loads of laughter. Kclass.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
So yeah, worked today. Colleagues were awesome, well they have always been. Loads of laughter while working. Partly the reason why I love my job (:
After work head off to Kclass then meet up with Nad Nasiha and Zahidah to watch them play badminton. I was there for 10 to 15 then off back home with Nad. Didnt stay for long cos the past few days even weeks I think, Ive been reaching home the earliest at 10? And bcos of that, I havent been updating stories to momma and daddy yankee so I decided to reach home earlier today.
Tmr's the eve of 2009. Catching a movie with family again using the free movie tix. Bcos tmr is the expiry date so we gotta use it. I swear this month only, I went to the cinema for movies like for how many times? 5 or more? Okay let's recall. This month I went to watch Chihuahua with Joanne then next, twilight with Joanne again then YESman with Family then YESman with Joanne, Salina and Faz then Bedtime stories with F recently using the free tix momma got then tmr another movie with family again! Altogether makes about 6 infact! Wahhhh. And like what, next Saturday might be catching two movies at one go! as Salina suggested.
Crazy u must be thinking huhhhh. Haha! Anyway, no work tmr but will most probably, a very likely big chance, karaoke-ing at one of my colleagues place, Kak Nora. Well I bet more of laughing and shouting than singing! HAHHAHA! I bet there'll be so much fun which will definitely includes endless laughters and stomach cramps! Wahhhhh I can imagine ya knowwwww. Then at night will then be movie with Family. Countdown, Im not sure yet. Maybe with Family again? Many people have been asking me out for countdown but I dont know.
|