Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
![]() Today was spent with F. Finally after a month and a few days, I finally get to meet F. Fetched F from school. Board the train back to his place. The meet up was simple. All we did was spend time together. Chilled at the usual spot we always sat - the bench beside his house. We talked and we laughed and we were happy. It was a short moment, say around a few hours but I believe we made full use of that time. Love you F. ___________________________________________________________________ Anw, went for a jog today when Julia called. She was giving me the encouragement and motivation. Thanks Julia. The hols are nearing and Ive been planning on what to do. So the plan goes like this. I'll work on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Wednesdays normally I work when holiday, but I figured I need that day for my other activities. So I thought, on Wednesdays, I can spend that day gyming, jogging and swimming. All in a day. Other than that, I can go cycling or roller-blading with Nad. I hope it'll happen. |