Patrick's 17th. Work. F.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Tahqeem on the left, Patrick on the right  Today's the 22nd which marks Patrick's 17th! On the other hand, Tahqeem turned 18th on the 11th. Best wishes you both! Ben 10 still rocks, we just need to get everyone back together like old times, just like old times. ___________________________________________________________________ Ytd once again, we were okay then we're not cos I said I had no mood to talk then I got an sms from F saying he wants a time off and yada2. I know you'll be reading my blog, just know that you can have ur time off for as long as you want, I dont wanna rush you. When you're ready to come back, you know where to find me.
__________________________________________________________________
Working later at 2pm till 9pm. I definitely cant wait for payday. Hehe. Anyway, I bet the girls are now on the way to Lavender to board the bus and head off to their hometown back in their country,KL.
___________________________________________________________________
For this week, I'd probably starve myself cos Im saving up and for some other stuff. Money is sure a compulsory thing to have in this world *roll eyes* I just hope I wont turn out to become a materialistic person one day. Please no.
F, Im sorry I miss you and I love you.
|