Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
![]() No doubt, I had a blissful 18th today. W45J really made my day. First, we had UT. After which I went to the washroom. When I stepped into the class, W45J straight away sang me a birthday song. Then Mr Yee gave me this body shop bag with two rougeberry toilettes in it which was from some of the W45J mates. Thanks everyone. You all made my 18th in class awesome. Will be meeting Zaina later (: Then going to Nasiha's to wish her parents before they depart for Hajj tmr. My Nasiha would definitely be lonely and miss her Momma. Well,been there done that. Again, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WISHED ME. Especially my girls in class who went the extra mile for my 18th. You awesome girls know who you are. I will upload photos again later(: |