<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Movie with F. Xmas party at emploer's. Dead beat.
Sunday, December 28, 2008


Met F in the morning, head down to vivo. Had lunch then catch bedtime stories. I would say the show is interesting but I prefer Yesman. And Im bringing F to watch Yesman. I dont care if it'll be the third time for me. HAHA! Hopefully by the time pay is out the show is still available in the cinemas. Hehe. Then we bumped into F's friend. Accompanied him have dinner then rushed home.

You know I had a great day with you (: After almost 3 years of being with F, for the first time I see him wear collar shirt (school uni arent included). And no doubt he does look hot and amazing in it. You should wear like that more often you know (:
___________________________________________________________________


SHOT OF THE DAY. FAVOURITE!

Rushed home then got ready like lightning to meet Joanne at Yishun int cos I was late to head off to Pasir Ris. So we 39-ed to Pasir Ris. Waited for Salina and cabbed to Ma'am's Condo. The company was awesome. Had fun and I exceptionally love the first picture, the one where all four of us laughed. It was a natural shot.



9+, we then decided to head home. Walked a few distance then cabbed to Tamp int and board bus back to Yishun. Joanne and I we were pretty dead beat. In the bus we read for a while then dozed off. Thanks to Joanne, I now have something good to read in the bus (: I miss my reading days badly, now I have it back! (:



Gym after work tmr. Initial plan was to gym with Joanne after work which was also after her sch. She had something on and to cancel it, but that's not a problem. I'll still go ahead. We'll somehow go gym together again (:



I smell school around the corner! Yeah in a week's time. I cant wait for my veggies and carrot green apple juice in school. Heh!



F, know that you're amazing in your own ways and thanks for today! I love you and I love everyone (: