Date with Joanne. Twilight. Edward Cullen. Nasiha's. Overdue sheesha pics.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Then after we head to Vivo. Had late lunch then hunted for Joanne's dress then we watched Twilight. It was the first for me but the second time for Joanne. It was awesome. Now I know why Joanne's so obsessed over it. Haha. Im so gonna read the book. Perhaps even watch it again. The show is greattttttt. It's just so hard to explain the feeling. Watch and you'll know the feeling. Having a vampire always protecting you. And the awesome thing is, he's HOTTTTTT. *melts*.
After movie went to ZARA for Joanne's dress. Then we went off separate ways cos she had to go Tampines and I was off to Yishun. Met at Nasiha's place and we spent some time together. It was great having to meet with someone you miss badly. Then home sweet home.
Guys, you cant imagine how awesome Twilight is until you watch it. The cinema was fullhouse. Plus, after the show, Joanne and I was fighting over Edward Cullen! Hahaha! Knowing that I have a boyf, I gave in to her by having 1/5 of Edward giving her 4/5 of him. Hahaha!
Wasnt suppose to report for work tmr but I had to. Meeting F before work. I know u miss me, I miss u too (:
___________________________________________________________________
OVERDUE PHOTOS of last week's sheesha. This time, better quality with some hot people. ahahha!
     ___________________________________________________________________   I am infact, going crazy over EDWARD CULLEN *Jumps up and down running in the house screaming Edward's name!* I bet I wont be able to sleep tonight cos I'll be thinking of Edward. HAHA!
|