Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Bro's YSS. Joanne. Work. Nasiha's.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Forgive the ugly background. Hahaha! Went to bro's future sch, YSS with mom. Did those usual routine of yadayada - sch books uniforms etc. Then after met Joanne at Yishun to have early lunch. It was a short spending time meet up. Then head off to work on a short notice covering over Kak Nora's. Had dinner with few of my girls at work then got my Nasiha Shepherd's Pie at Royals then head off to her place. Had a fun time desperate housewives-ing. Hahaha. I love u bi, we'll go out and spend sooon! ___________________________________________________________________  Yes you must be thinking, twilight again and again. This time is actually because Ive been reading blogs and so many of those bloggers are so obsessed with Twilight. So F, please dont get mad at me cos Im not the only one going crazy over them especially Edward Cullen. And I heard new moon is launching in the cinemas next year? I hope it's true. Im sure gonna catch it with Joanne, oh who else? When it comes to these kind of things and infact I feel, everything, Joanne is one of my bestfriend that I can count on to do these kind of things with her (:
|