AWESOME 18th!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
It was indeed the most bestest 18th celebration and nevertheless, exhausting!   The presents altogether. ___________________________________________________________________ The pictures are in sequence where by who I met first and the last.

After school, met Zaina at CWP. We did some catching up then she gave me a gift, a flowery English design purse. Thanks Zaina. Suddenly Daddy yankee called asking my whereabouts and told me to go Metro straight away.
___________________________________________________________________

Reached there and there was mom and daddy yankee. Daddy yankee told me to take a bag which I like. So that is my 18th gift. Thanks ma and daddy yankee. Then after, continued chilling with Zaina again.
___________________________________________________________________ Next, tiringly, went to Nasiha;s to visit her momma before her departure tmr. I miss you Nasiha. My date with you this Friday (: Love u!
___________________________________________________________________ 
Then next, rushed to aunt's place. Sat there for a while and she gave a present too. A bag too. Thank you. LOVE YOU!
___________________________________________________________________ Then met Nad at the void deck.
Sorry the picture size sucks. This is really an old photos. Like 4years ago. Together Nad and I walked home and she sent me till my void deck. Before separating ways, she let me hear a song by Hannah Montana which was very sweet and I could say that song was my gift. One of the sweetest money-cannot-buy gift. It is a song, True friend, by Hannah Montana. Thank you very much Nad. The lyrics are meaningful. I know you love me even if you dont say it.
___________________________________________________________________ Having said all, today was the splendid awesome 18th I never expected. Thank you all who made today for me a great one! I can never thank you all enough.
I need to meet F pronto.
|