Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
![]() 160th post. And see the above? How messy my desktop is. Two weeks of work havent been organised into folders yet. Am such a procrastinator when it comes to these kind of things. Haha. Now Im good, no more shitty clueless feeling. And I have so many plans to do, be it with friends or, alone. From gyming to cycling to skating to swimming to jogging and etc! Wooohhhh and not forgetting, to work my ___ off. HAHHA. Joanne invited me to sleepover at her place cos her family are away. But I couldnt, sorry babe. I keep forgetting that Monday is a public holiday cos it's aidil adha and that there's no school. |