<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yes yes yes, I got tagged by Mira to do this. So I'll do it (:

The rules & regulations:1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names4) No tag back

HAHAHA! This sure isnt difficult! I do many weird things! HAHAHA!


1)I hafta talk to myself every single day.


Okay wait, I take back my words. Finding ten weird things I do is not that easy as I have said just now. HEHE. But I'll try.


2) W/o fail I'll always go to parents room everyday when I reach home and talk to them.

3)Despite my age, despite me turning 18 next month, almost everyday I'll sleep in parents room. HEHE.

4)When I dont sleep in parents room, I'll sleep in the hall on the floor or the wooden 'sofa' although I own a bed. hehe

5)I always tell myself that I have to marry someone like my dad.

6)My family members and I, we talk to each other using 'I' and 'You' like they're my boyf. That's what my friends say!

7)I still keep my pri sch textbooks in a safe place. HEHE.

8)There were times when I fell asleep when I was on the phone. HAHA

9)I can keep talking and talking w/o stopping in front of the mirror. AHHA

10)Out of a sudden, when I feel like crying, I'll make sure I make myself cry even if I need to talk to myself. HAHAHHA!


OMGGGGG! I cant believe I just tell you guys what weird stuff I do. Now part of my unknowns have been discovered. Okay gtg. Later!