wooohoooo
Sunday, November 23, 2008
LONGGG POST!
Dinner and Dance with MCYS, at the Suntec Ballroom. AWESOME!
               
D&D was stupendous! Cik Noor did the right choice by ditching her Tom Jones Singapore Concert for D&D. We did alot of catching up and as normal, joke her and there and hope to see her again!
The foooooood was A W E S O M E! Well, on that day, I wasnt really conscious about food. It was by course and most of it was not vege. The fried prawn with Oats were so sinful! It was delicious and it melts in your mouth but damn sinful! Thank God, Im going juicing tmr, at least I can detoxify for that day's sumptous meal. Hehe. Coming back to the topic. It was great! The emcee was so humourous, people in there couldnt stop laughing! The people from Argentina performing was even awesome! I sure had a great night with Mom Dad and Jie with Cik Noor and her daughter.
The most glamourous part I felt was when family and I walked on the red carpet and as we walked down the carpet, there were photographers snapping our pictures. It makes us felt,well at least, it made me felt like a celebrity. HAHAHAHAHA! The theme was Hollywood, even the stage wrote "Hollywood Oscars Night" HAHAHA. Mom, next year you definitely hafta bring me along for your D&D again okay? Next time, together with bro (:
By the time we reached home it was alr midnight and my RJ dateline is already closed. Thanks Aini for the help to email Lee (: So I chiong-ed for the RJ and emailed him. Attempted to blog that very own moment, but I guess I was so dead beat that I fell asleep infront of my lappie for the third time this year only!
___________________________________________________________________
Then it was Saturday, woke up early for work. Joanne overslept. HAHHA. So went to her place, wait for her to dress up and etc then we cabbed to work. Had breakfast and then started work. Ethan was absent again. Perhaps it was the school holidays :( Ethan come to class again soon. It's 2months already I havent seen you :(
Lunchtime! Some of my girls at work!
Joanne Love (:
 LOOK! Where the hell did Firzanah placed her head on?!!!! HAHAHAH!
 Sean's always my favourite (:

___________________________________________________________________ Then at night, cousins from JB came. We walked at the new northpoint and boy! I found the running shoes I so need and want plus the pants I want! An incident happened at Bossini, hell it was funny! Had a sleepover at Cik dah's house. Having said all, my weekends were great! Today, will be spent with Family (:
Juicing starts tmr. Im excited yet nervous yet worried but I know I'll be happy.
Olivia told me about this Law of Atrraction thing, it's interesting and has been proven. Ive been doing a lot of research on it.
W45J, see you guys tmr!
|