Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
Today is officially my first day on juicing. Im sleepy and I need my bed. I need to sleep. A need and not a want. So far, so goood. Able to cope with juicing today just that I tend to drag my 'consuming of products time'. II hafta make a habit to consume the products and on time. School's a drag today. Partly cos of Monday blues, another is cos it's my first day of juicing and next is that I slept late and I was almost late for school that I had to cab to school. See how draggy today is? I hope later will be filled with more excitement. The green apple juice Im drinking is sour yet bearable which is a good thing. Maybe for lunch I should get carrot juice. But the taste more or less is a turn off. I'd rather drink the sour green apple juice for two weeks. How boring can that be? HAHHAHA! Finally Im laughing. I got to go now, cos I feel if I were to continue blogging, it'll sound monotonous all the way and that'll bore u to death. |