oi
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Zul and Gramps (Dad's side) Will be visiting Gramps at the hosp later, going off earlier. Gramps looks fierce in here huh? But she isnt lor. She's so funnnnnnnnnnny and fun! Funnier than gramps at mom's side. Not being bias but that's just what it is. Hahaha. OMGGGGGGGGG! I was odw to school. Yeah it was raining cats and dogs and no doubt the floors of open spaced places were slippery. I slipped and fell! In the middle of a crowd sumore! Then there's this cute chinese guy who was kind and he helped me up. Thanks dude! I cant believe it that in this month already, I fell down in public for two times already! Gawdddddd.. *roll eyes*
So it has been confirmed, that I'll be overnight-ting tmr and Saturday at CGH accompanying gramps. I'll definitely bring my lappie and all the electronic gadgets to keep myself entertain incase I get bored. If I could, I would even bring my bed and tv at home. Hahha! Looks Like Joanne, I cant go work with you together :(
Mira, perhaps about our date, next week ya? Talking about next week, did I tell you that I'll be going on juicing? Yeah I think I did (:
|