Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
I purposely didnt bring money to school simply cos I wanna save moneyyyy. And yeah, it may be the lamest and most pathetic way to save up but it works! Haha. Will be having Kclass later, ytd was the first, like after so long around a month not attending, ytd was a total headache. No doubt, sitting glued to the chair focusing on the complicated problems to be solved is definitely mentally taxing. That's the reason why, everytime after Kclass, I'll always have a headache. Haha. But yeah I'll still go cos Ive got the drive to be a completer! Hahahahha! I am hungryyyyyy. I ate 4 apples already. Hahha! Rocking and kick ass at work tmr! woooohooo! |