Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
headache.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Today's the second day Im strictly on fruits. Im still enjoying it. Yeah, I dont see it as enduring cos if I do it shows that Im not enjoying. The most important about being on this kind of eating, is to be happy. Cos when you're happy, you'll be able to do anything w/o worrying about going against it. Well at least fer me. Catch any balls? Haha.
Today I was not able to go running with Liz, tmr okay. I gotta, we gotta be mentally prepared for that run man. Haha.
I think I need something new hot hip and happening in school to give me more drive to go to school everyday cos the PBL system is mentally draining me and I might end up dreading to go school cos of that, but Ive a big feeling it wont. Haha.
|