Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
ha
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I rushed down to City hall again for my appointment with Eddie to take my Indinine. Thanks Eddie for the, oh he knows ^_^
Then rushed back to Yishun for Kclass. Somehow I am pretty much excited for Juicing next week (: I know it is definitely not easy at the start, but Im sure I'll get the hang of it sooon. Eddie says once I go on juicing, he'll read my blog everyday.
Anyway, will be going D&D tmr at Suntec with Dad mom and jie. Bro cant go cos he's still a kid. HAHA. Oh kiddo, your time will come.
Anyway, mentioning about bro, he got his PSLE results today. Woohoo, finally my bro's entering sec sch huhhh. Im pretty worried for him for u know, just incase he mix with the wrong company and get himself into trouble. But then, I have faith cos I have faith in how Mom and dad communicatewith their children. Cant help it, Im just being a sister. HAHAHA! Oh anw, coming back to his results. For someone in his stream, he definitely did fairly. I wont say he aced it but he didnt fail any subjects plus his best grade is Band2 for Maths and English. Then he got Band3 for Malay. His malay is afterall, not that bad uh. Haha. Congrats bro!
Few more days to Juicing. You know what, sometimes I feel that I might be a vegetarian one day.
|