Dini's Party (:
Saturday, November 1, 2008
FRIDAY, yesterday.
Awesome. Met boyf at his plc and we chilled and talked simply wasting time together by talking while enjoying the wind. Then after we headed off to Beach road to have dinner with his friends. His friends were savouring and they were really really savouring those tulangs. Pictures are with boyf.
Right after boyf ad I decided to head off back home and we parted ways with them. Walked to a certain route and boarded 980 and off back to sbw. It was a great long bus ride. Been sometime eversince we did that (:
To sum it all, I had an awesomeeeeeee time with boyf ytd. LOVE YOU XOXOXO.
___________________________________________________________________ SATURDAY, today.
Woke up very early and had to get ready for the befriending skills course at Ulu Pandan CC. It was great. The course was great and informative although it was a full day thing. I met befrienders from all walks of life. From those who volunteers at hospice, with dying patients, with prisoners, with the disabled and elderly. It simply touched my heart and no doubt that I love this kind of courses. Anddd I was the youngest volunteer at the place just now. Hahah. So paiseh.
These kind of courses broaden up my knowledge and helps me in becoming an effective communicator and from there hoping to be able to touch peoples' lives.
Then headed off to Woodlands to meet aunty shidah and hunted for Dini's present then off to his party.
Thanks Zaina for the invitation to your babby's 1year old. Imiss you and we shall hang out soooooon. Love you and boyf and Nasiha and Zahidah and Fuad and Fahmy and everyone!
___________________________________________________________________ I have an undying passion to touch peoples' lives and make a difference in them.
|