dead beat.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Running 10rounds at the stadium with Lizanne was refreshing but nevertheless, it was very exhausting like duh-uh. Haha. Okay, more of we ran 8 and a half rounds and walked through till the 10th round. Lizanne was dyingly hoping it wouldnt rain. Hahaha. And it didnt.
Then after, Joanne arrived and we accompanied Lizanne showered then Jo and I headed off for the gym. Then I got a phonecall from Nasiha babbby. A sweet phonecall. Dont worry okay babby, we'll get it for u soon. I'll get it for u (:
___________________________________________________________________
After gym, swear I was dead beat by then. And I stink like hell by then!   After getting our stinky bodies showered, we're ready to go off to meet up with Nana and Aidah. Met up with them and walked till void deck and Nana returned back my loads of history and social studies notes. I hope those notes helped (: I reached home and I felt like I could faint anytime cos I was so tired after those truckloads of exercise like for 3hours? plus the whole day I was on fruits, only. So yeah, u bet I was dead beat. Then I switched on my lappie and attempted RJ but then I fell asleep. I even wanted to blog but was too tired and ended up sleeping infront of my lappie for the 3rd time altogether. haha. Woke up at 1115pm and was still able to do but was too tired to even bother so I shut down and continue sleeping. Hahaha!
___________________________________________________________________ This morning was a dread to wake up. Thanks to Japan, I can wake up later. Haha. But still had to drag myself to the bathroom and yadayadayada. I almost forgot there's UT today.
Might not be going running with Lizanne today, I got something on. I might end up running by myself at the usual spot.
Ive been having only fruits for two consecutive days, still getting the hang of it and I know I can cos Ive done it. I can! Jia you! Hahaha!
|