Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
;.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I dont know if I should go visit gramps today or tmr, am still contemplating on it. If today, I'll have to travel on my own taking the public transport. But if I go tmr, I'll hafta skip Kclass but then at least Daddy yankee will be driving so I dont hafta trouble myself.
I'll just go with the flow later. And Im really dreading to go for the module briefing. Other than that, I am very much tempted to change course, knowing that I am more of a people oriented than a science person. Sheesh. Show me the light man Allah.
I have been on an empty stomach since morning. Well, except for an apple and 3digestive biscuits of Natasha's.
|