Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
..
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Aini, I swear we look really fugly in here. I cant stop laughing whenever I see this! Hahaaha!    ___________________________________________________________________ Ytd, work rock balls man. I finally get to see some of my darlings and u bet ure right, my Andy hugged me. And he said that when he transfers to YRC next month, he'll miss me alot. Awww Andy, teacher Zana love u endlessly!
After work, rushed back to yishun and went to gramps house at Sengkang to pay a visit with Uma familia. Gramps is really really sick, and today marks her 1week of being severely sick.
The cute kids at gramps house ^_^
  They look very chinese dont they? How I wish I look like them too. Haha. After that, went to Banquet at amk and the below was what I had fer dinner. At that moment I thought I was eating grass cos I took too much seaweed. Haha.
 ___________________________________________________________________ Today, went tutoring at the kids house after a month of break. Then met Nasiha at her place. We did some catching up and I love u babby.
 ___________________________________________________________________ I think it was very very sweet of you to cry fer me.
|