THIS POST IS SPECIALLY FOR : FAHMY

Fahmy, I know this is your
toughest time in your life right now. Having to deal with a such big thing everyone has to go through eventually at such a young age is not easy. I know you were already mentally prepared for it, but of course, no one wants that to happen. Fahmy, I want you to know that if you need me, if u need to let your everything out, you have me. What are bestfriends for man? We know each other for 5years alr and I hope it continues.
Thank you for calling me and giving me updates. It was very sweet of you. Just hearing your voice at that moment I could sense and feel how poignant you were feeling. I could sense that you were afraid. Afraid to lose the most precious person who brought you up from you were a baby till now. I know it is the hardest thing to face. Be strong Fahmy. Im just a phonecall away.
___________________________________________________________________
Gramps was okay, but she cannot be discharged yet. I'll hafta stand by tmr, just incase I need to overnight. Seriously, after Fahmy called me to inform, I really had no mood. But when he called me, he sounded so calm and was trying his best to maintain his calm. After the call, I kept thinking to myself, that there is one thing that no one can escape from, which is
death. It set me thinking, what if I were to sleep and never wake up. What if I die in another 5minutes. All the what if
s start to play in my mind.
___________________________________________________________________
Ya Allah, kau cucuri rahmat dan tempatkan lah Allahyarham tersebut di tempat tempat orang yang beriman. Amin. The tears just cant stop flowing.
Nobody escapes death.