<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
1st day juicing
Monday, November 17, 2008

This is so dumb man! HAHAHA!

I get pretty frustrated boarding the bus during peak hours and having to see inconsiderate people not moving in, just standing there refusing to move in. How to knock some sense into them man?


___________________________________________________________________


Today's the first day of juicing. Is not easy but I know fer sure, I'll get the hang of it soon. Im still wondeirng, this Friday, I got dinner and dance with Mom's company and if I were to be on juicing on that day, I wont be able to consume food on the day itself. Then why bother going right? Haha. But mom pay fer the tix alr.



Gramps is suspected of having cancer. Doctor have yet to confirm it but I hope he got it all wrong. Haha. No gym with Jo and running with Lizanne today cos I need to meet Eddie after school. What a journey. Haha.



Just got back from buying 'food' for lunch. Im having watermelon, carrot jucie and water for lunch. That's my 'food'. Hahha. No doubt, the first starting is definitely not easy cos Ive to deal with temptations. But I guess since Ive went through vegetherapy, this would be an easier task to do.

___________________________________________________________________


What if I die in 5minutes time and never had the chance to say the last goodbye?