xoxoxo.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
What I had fer breakfast. Simply a tomato, a fuji apple and a pear (:
Andddd this, *pointing fingers below* is what I had fer lunch ^_^ Yeahh, just that (:
 Today or rather just now was great cos not only that I enjoy and love G103, but also the fact that Olivia, my faci is darnnnn coool makes it even better. But too bad I got to dread tmr cos ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for the hanging sentence. Wanna know why? Haaha, cos I was blogging when dear Elma accidentaly switched off the charger which happened to be my laptop's and it was w/o the batt. Haaha. It's okayy sweetie, shit like this happens (:
Anw, yes I dread tmr *roll eyes* Oh yes, I stink now cos I just got back from jogging, as always. Haaha. Andddd I really really really really really miss my two important people - Nasiha and Fazli cos I cant remember the last time we had a proper late night long talks, especially with Fazli. Babby if you're reading, I just miss you super trouper badly :( I miss Fahmy too and yes Fahmy, he has been saying it has been a long time but we still havent meet up. Perhaps my end of the month 1week hols okay (:
Okay coming back to the two important people, I especially miss Fazli cos it's just not the same. I mean yes we're still together, still going strong and in love but the time spent is just not there, not yet. Perhaps, it is the serves-you-right time to me, for the exact same situation he tolerated back then. All I could do is just wait like what he did back then, wait patiently. You stood by me through the shittiest time you endured. So if you can do it, Im sure I can. Love you!
And of cos I miss Nasiha! Especially the long late night talks, that was one of it that got us close together. I love u forever and that a promise to her is that, she'll always be my bestestfriend, and Fahmy falls after her. haaha!
I cant wait for school to end, as in the whole of 3years, plus I cant wait for the two papers to end this end of month and of cos I cant wait to see the transformation! Insya'allah. hehe (:
Before I end, I just need to say what I feel. Sometimes people say just for the sake of saying and when that happens, the words you say simply do not trigger any deep meaning no more.
|