Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
syawal,back.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Back for more! Will be updating for what happened ytd! (:
Went to get my lashes and nails done at Yishun Central. Met Nasiha babby after that to accompany her get her brows done. Then we head off to cwp.
  Got my Charles & Keith heels and I think I look tall wearing it. Haaha! The other shorter heels did not meet up to my preference. So yeahhh, I took the one I preferred (:
Then unexpectedly saw my darling, ______! I love u dear! I really really miss you. Anddddddd her son, Dini is soooo adorable, fair just like his mom. Bet he'll grow up to be a handsome dude. Anddddd I cant believe Nasiha couldnt get over it, that Dini is so cute. She kept thinking of how cute Dini was and still is, even after so long. Haaha.
  Then met Shaz and her friend then roamed around cwp again. Was dead beat by then. We then headed off home and yadayadayada. Shaz is a nice lady (: What a small world, that she remembers me cos we once lepak-ed with each other. Andddd I didnt know lor, okay maybe I wasnt cautious enough. Haaha. But I was moved, that she remembers me despite the long years of not leapk-ing together. Haha.  Break fast with cousins and there was lots of food but I ate mostly of those above. Went Geylang andddddd I hate Geylang on that day cos it was darn packed with people and it was raining to make it even worse. Plus we missed the last train and yadayadayada. Eh eh, it's noon alr, I got to go get ready for Gramps house. Later!
|