sunday.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
SATURDAY - MCYS Event at Suntec Exhibition Hall. It was grand I tell you, especially the food. It was almost close to fine-dining. haaha.
___________________________________________________________________
Then reached home and quickly changed and got ready for cousin's open house and visit few other houses. One of it was Shirin's! (:
  Isn't Shirin just sooooo adorable?! I can look at her photos forever and continue melting. Was at her house not for long :( Perhaps I shall come by ur place sometimes! haaaha!
  Shirin's dimple is the most irresistible thing on earth, well at least for me. Haaaha!  These kids were adorable! As soon as I stepped into their house they were already clinging on me and wanting to take photos despite that they are my 'far cousins' and this was the first time I saw them. haaha!  Reached home. Dead beat but still had the time to take photos. Haaaha! Including jumpshots! Haaahaaaa! I think this above jumpshot is pretty classic. Haaahaaaa! Now, I cant get enough of jumpshots anddddd Shirin! haaaha!
Havent been jogging fer 3days consecutively, so now, off for a jog! Late already! Tmr people!
|