<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
passion.
Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ethan Tan wo xiang ni!

Sean Yeo (:

Andy Chia, hug me tight when you meet me okay! (:

Having a break from mugging. It's nice to have a break *stretches body with weird sound effects in the sch library* Haaha.

Pictures above are some of my favourite kids at work. I cant wait to report back for work in two weeks time! I'll be hoping to get a bigggg hug from Andy! Haaha! They are mainly the ones who makes me look forward on reporting fer work everytime. Maybe it might be because of them that I might just want to be a teacher than becoming a Counsellor one day. Haaha!

Thinking of them, I can just drop dead, whenever I see them smile, laugh or just even when they are focusing in doing their work. This might sound wrong like Im some kind of a weirdo or like what they say, paedophile. Rest assured, I'm not one.

I love my freelance job and in time to come when it's time to get a permanent job, that is the point where I'll be at my most reluctant state to quit, to leave my favourite kids away. Honestly, the thought of it is making me shed tears now. Haaha. But well, everyone has to leave, eventually.
___________________________________________________________________

This morning before I head off to school I was glued to the television. More specific, to the Discovery Science , Biography(95),and Discovery Home and Health channels(70). I dont know why but I just love anything that is related to people. When I watched these real life shows, in Biography and Discovery Home and Health channel this morning, I cried. The stories are able to touch peoples' lives and it touched mine and maybe that is one of the reason I want to touch other peoples' lives and make a difference in them.

I figured, other than I want to be a counsellor when I grow up, Im thinking of other areas where I can work closely with people and touch their lives. Apart from wanting to be a counsellor, I might consider being a teacher or a social worker. I just have this undying passion to touch peoples' lives. However, I'll leave the final decision to Him as he knows what's best for me (:

But if you think again, you dun hafta be an extra ordinary person, a counsellor or a lawyer and etc to touch peoples' lives.