Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
No jogging.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Skipped my jogging today cos I was dead beat and I was sleepy just now. It's running late alr, too late and dangerous for me to go jogging now, so I think I'll just make it up to it by doing other stuff.
Anddd Duromine starts from tmr till the end of the pill, like 13days from tmr cos Im left with 13pills only. So, fer these 13days, it'll be Duromine and vegetherapy then Im completely on vegetherapy. Decided to go on Duromine out of a sudden cos I need to save up plus dont wanna let my Duromines be wasted so yeah. just for 13days. A pathetic way to save up but hell yeah it works.
|