Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Natasha's 18th (:
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Natasha (:  Natasha's 18th on 1st October but we decided to celebrate it fer her just now on 2nd October. This situation, indeed, reminds me of W14M love (:  Nevertheless, Im still grateful that W46J is just as awesome too, but hey, cant help it lahhh, they say the first is always the best, to a certain extent, yeahhhh. Tmr's Enterprise and I dread going not because of the module but because she has high expectations of each and everyone of us. Anw, as I have mentioned in previous post that I'll be meeting Eddie tmr, yes I am. Anddd Im still thinking of I should continue fasting tmr cos I have soemthing important on. Sheeesh.
This year Raya mood seems humdrum. Perhaps next year will be the otherwise. Later!
|