LONGGGGGGGG POST.
Monday, October 13, 2008
VERY LONGGGGGG POST.
SATURDAY - Raya with boyf and friends.

In the lorry with boyf at the front seat. Babbbby drive, cool or what?! haaha!
 Zana, Nadia, Aidah and Farah, at my place almost midnight.
 Boyf's friends (:
 All, at my place before we head home.
 
SUNDAY - Raya with my girls and additional two dudes after that (:
  At Zahidah's. The last house, were totally dead beat. It was almost 1am alr!
Hey! Im back! Was sooooper busy the past two days. Busy raya-ing. Anyway, that Emily lady is absent from school today . It's okay babe, there's still tmr I can confront you. Rmbr, we'll be in RP fer another 2years.
Aside from this, raya with Boyf and friends on Saturday was awesome! I wasnt feeling that tired cos we had transportation. Boyf drove and I was accompanying him in the front seat. His friends didnt wanna seat infront, afraid of disturbing us, Haaha! He fetched and sent me many times to and fro, and thanks babbby!
For the first time I brought boyf home to raya. Im glad my parents finally saw boyf after our 2years plus of our relationship (: I love u lah bi! Had a sleepover at aunt's place.
The next day, raya with my girls and later on two dudes. We raya-ed till 1am in the morning and I was almost late for school today. Haaha. Anyway, I was off vegetheraphy fer 2days cos I was raya-ing, and now Im back on track. Im back on vegetherapy. Haaha!
And I forgot to sms Eddie ytd. Haaha. Boyf starts school today (: Yay, now u wont lepak at night often and I can have u on the phone longer (:
Off from here already, will update more oh and I miss Fuad I miss Fuad I miss Fuad I miss Fuad I miss Fuad I miss Fuad I miss Fuad! Anddd I still miss Nasiha and my Fazli.
Oh and to Kak Lina, dont worry about my vegetherapy. I'll tell u in detailed about what Im currently under. Hehe.
|