impt
Friday, October 17, 2008
So yes, after school ytd, or rather a few hours ago, I walked from school to Admiralty. It wasnt that far but yeah at least something than nothing. By right I wanted to end it till Yishun but boyf felt uneasy so yeah I walked till Admiralty and board a bus from there then alighted again and walked again and yadayadayada.
Anyway, bumped into Olivia in the mrt odw to school and our conversation were awesome. For someone her age, she sure knows how to have fun! It is from her specifically who has been grading me straight As. Haaha.
Aside from school, was suppose to go jogging. I was ready and etc and met up with Joanne fer awhile near my block before going jogging but end up I didnt cos I sat there and did some maths which is the more improtant one. 7days to the big day. I wonder if I'll ever make it.
Will be busy later after school. Raya at Atiqah's then sheesha with classmates and maybe most probably, gathering chilling session with Fahmy and friends at Vivo. See how it goes, it'll be dead beat night. Plus the next day I'll be having an event at Suntec then maybe off to cousin's wedding.
This month's the most important month. 3 more days to boyf's 21st and 8 more days to Nasiha baby's legally 18th. I so cant wait to share their joy and fookaytyler Im on the verge of being broke.
|