<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Saturday, October 25, 2008

Im back and today is my Nasiha's legally 18th! I'll get back to that in the later part.
___________________________________________________________________

So yeah ytd, my Paper 1 finally started. It was indeed a can-do paper, but that is what I dont like. Cos if paper 1 is a -can-do paper then the chances of Paper 2 being tougher is high and I prefer Paper 2 to be easier than paper 1.

Anw, after the paper has ended, Nasiha and I went to had breakfast then study for a while at Woodlands Library. Nasiha saw this cake and she was telling her mom to buy it for her. Then after bla3 we headed off home cos she wasnt feeling well.

Reached home then washed up a little bit then exhaustingly head off to Woodlands again to get Nasiha's and Fazli's cake. I intended to surprise both of my important darlings! (:
___________________________________________________________________

So I went to my Fazli's house at Sembawang first and surprised him! Anddd he was happpy! Im glad u love it babbby!

Im sure he'll like this picture cos he looks so 'hunk' in it. *roll eyes* Haaaha!

Then tiringly and I was having a headache and cabbed home. Washed up again and then head off to aunt's place cos Zaina was coming (:
____________________________________________________________________

So here's the exzciting part, I decided to surprise Nasiha at Midnight exactly at her doorstep. She was sleeping and I can see she was touched and wanted to cry. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. Love u bi!

The cake she wanted.

So yeah she was sick so I didnt wanna disturb her and so we went off, my cousin and I. We did crazy jumpshots! haaha



Okay gtg! Rushing off to JB. LOVE U NASIHA AND FAZLI!