Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
Hello world. Back to a proper update. Benn having many photos in my recent entries. Haaha. But yeah, it helps spice up the blog (: Anw, ytd, the wedding at JB was tiring but nevertheless, fun as I get to meet my cousins. I dont usually meet them often, only on such events like this that I get to. My favourite uncle on Pak Long's side (: Natasha, Myself and Atiqa. Beautiful cousins at Malaysia! This shot was an unintentional shot by Adha. When i looked back, I find it beautiful. haaha! Natalia, Liyana, Natasha, Myself and Atiqa (: Kak Dahlia and her tall husband! After the event, which was closed to midnight, everyone was already dead beat. I swear I could have slept like a log in the middle of the house w/o bothering who was there. Haaha! One thing about this kind of event is that, it is fun cos we get to gather with cousins and helped each other out plus create a stronger bonding, but... Haha! But of course, the most dreadful part is to clean up everything especially the mess after that event! Haaha! Anyway, moving on. Ive been really really slacking on my vegetherapy for the past 2-3days. And I havent jog for 3days straight already! This cant be happening! By hook or by crook I'll jog double, tonight. Mark my words I will *quirk eyebrows* Ive to make sure I start bucking up for my vegetherapy man. And Im still thinking on how Im gonna pay that Indinine for my upcoming juicing which causes 400bucks! So now do u get it why Im always hoping money would fall from the sky? Haaha! Tell me, where on earth am I going to dig for that amount in one weeks time for my organic product? Mom or Dad? Yes they have the money, but it is just me, cos I dont want to trouble them. Oh and yes, Im very grateful to jiejie because she is voluntarily taking the rap fer my Kumon. Thanks Jie! Ohhh and before I forget, my school hols are here! But only for a week *roll eyes* Haaha. On a lighter and happier note, I can use those days to mug for my last challenge on Thursday! |