Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
Fun Fun Fun!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
 The unsuccessful jumpshots. Haaha! __________________________________________________________________
Headed off to Atiqah's at Buona Vista with some W14M-ers. Some others cant join us.
      
Chilling out at Atiqah's ytd was awesome very awesome! Her mom cooked truckloads of food and damn we were so full! Nevertheless, we had loads of fun! Thanks Atiqah! Should do this more often! (:
___________________________________________________________________
Then after quickly rushed down to Bugis to sheesha with some W45J-ers. Reached around 930pm and after 5minutes Aini and Afiqah and some of her friends had to go off, so I was left with all the guys. Haaha. Few puffs of sheesha was nice. Just dont overdo it should be ok. Around 11pm we head off. They went fer supper, could have stayed if I wanted but guess I should make a move and I did. Initially wanted to cab home but didnt. Thank god fer that. But I still did cab, from Yishun mrt to home. Haaha
 
        
   Although the sheesha session was short and missing two people, I still had fun. Those boys were awesome. Next time okay Aini and Afiqah? And I make sure you both stay longer! (:
Sad thing is, it was too late and I bet Fahmy and his friends went home alr so I couldnt meet them. It was supposed to be chilling session with Fahmy and friends at Vivo after sheesha but there wasnt enough tie. Sorry Fahmy! Next time k?
___________________________________________________________________
SATURDAY which is today. I did successful jumpshots! Haaha! Looks veryyyyyy fugly but who cares! Haaha. Was supposed to tag along with family to my cousin's wedding but since jie and I have an MCYS event at Suntec so we had to miss it.
    There are more but I decide to upload only those better looking ones. Haaha. So after the tiring jumpshots, cousin from JB arrived (:
  Fooooh what a long post. Off from here alr. Going fer the event soon! I miss boyf alr. And my Nasiha babbby.
|